Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It is Fun to Play Hard and Eat Right

We heard the greatest thing today at school from some program called Fuel Up for 60! They said that we have to play at least 60 minutes a day! That's a whole hour for you guys who can't tell time. How cool is that?! Now when my Mom says to turn off the TV, I can say, Well Mom, I'll just have to go PLAY! And not only do we have to play everyday but they said we have to eat good food to fuel up our bodies with energy. So, when I come back in, I'll say, Hey Mom, how about some of those righteous Quesadillas? They are healthy since she makes them on whole wheat tortillas and uses real cheese, and they taste, fantastic!
Right now, the snow is killer where I live and sledding down the hill near our house is awesome. Yesterday, I was talking to my cousin who lives down south and he said that they don't even have to wear coats! He was riding his rip-stick all over the neighborhood and I was snowboarding down my street at the same time! Sometimes I wish we could change places. But, whatever, it is fun outside with my buds. And when I come in all tired and worn out, Mom has good food waiting for me in the kitchen. I can fix them myself if she 's not around but I really like it best when she makes them she's just got a way, that's special.

Palomar Printing suggests that you check out the good folks of Worcester East Middle School, at:
http://www.greatschools.org/massachusetts/worcester/1891-Worcester-East-Middle-School/
and the great program, Fuel Up For 60, at:
http://www.fueluptoplay60.com/about-fuel-up-to-play.html

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment